2009年7月29日 星期三

NORMAL DAY

This week have no tuition because this week is fifth week so rest.
Tomorrow only have science tuition.

WAKA!
Today sun had not raise up my schoolmate already send me message.
Lucky I have a habbit that before i sleep must switch off the phone (if do not have special thing happen) if not I will not have a good sleep!!!!
He is ask about when is the second math extra class
Aiyo~
See! Ask you all concentrate in class when teacher said something.
Not paying attention of schoolmate!
This what call school-life.
Hahahah^^

Today had two student never attend extra class.
RESON: Had something to do so not free to come.
LOL~
I think 99.9% lazy or can not wake.
Hahahh^^
Just "JOKING"!!!

Today does not have any special thing happen.
Just after extra school class then stay at house play facebook "RESTAURANT CITY" watch Taiwan drama "LAN QIU HUO <篮球火>"chat with friends in msn and did some revision.

Tell you something.
Today my appetite special good.
Today i eat alot!
Hahahh^^
Today i sure very very very ***FAT***!!!
T_T~

OKIE.
Have to study now.
Elaine Cheong GA YAO!!!
All of my friends CHEER!!!
CHEER every every every ONE!!!

CHEER CHEER CHEER!!!!!!!!!
GA YAO GA YAO GA YAO!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言