2009年7月28日 星期二

ELAINE CHEONG ALREADY STAND UP!!!!

Really long time never come up here and write.
Cause i'm scare i will be cry once again.

But now i will not cry for this regret happen anymore.
I slowly slowly little by little forget him.
Although once in while i still will toss and turn the present that he gave me or the paper he wrote to me and think back our memory.
But then when i do all this I did not weep anymore.
I already did a very big step for it.
No more hurt and sad.
No more painful.
Compare last time more cheerfulness.
Maybe for this happen i'm already numbly.
So even how many time i saw or think already unmeaning.
Now i enjoy my single life.

Now is my summer holiday.
Although now having holiday have a bit not use to it that without him.
However i have to clear-headed and have to use to it that my life already without him anymore.
Reinvent back to my origin.
Who ever still saw my blog.
I want to say sorry for not updating my blog.
Now you all no need worry anymore^^
I already set a foot on what i am suppose to do.
And back to a place that i always laugh and back to a gang of friends who always support me and worry me.

In this realationship although is my fault.
And already regret and change it.
What i can do or help you i already try my best to do and help you already.
Attacca will lay on to god.
Let god decide and plan it.

ELAINE CHEONG YI LING ALREADY BACK!!!
MUST WELCOME ME BACK O!!!
HHAHAHAH^^

I always ask myself :~
"Who is my true love?
When he will be appear?
How is he?
He will be what kind of boy?
Make me very curious.
But how i curious am i, i also must wait for the time.
Who also will never know.
Only god will know.
God will decide and plan everthing..
Maybe is him again.
Maybe is someone else.
Hehheheh^^
Whatever is.
The best thing is lay everything to god and believe him."

He already long time never back to church gathering.
Hope he will be back to this big family as fast as posssible.
We will always welcome you and never leave you.
Must believe in god and always pray.

At last wish you happy and healthy o~!!!^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言