2009年6月18日 星期四

SORRY~ I REJECT SOMEONE AGAIN.FEEL I AM BAD.

How?
I feel i am more and more bad.
Reject him and him and him and him.
Until now i already reject more than 3 person already.

Before they dangle or say about boyfriend.
Sure will let them know that:~
"I'm waiting and expect someone come back to me."

If they still ask me i will say:~
"You know i'm waiting and expect someone come back to me."
So i will not accept anyone until the waiting dateline is over.
For the moment my heart only have him.
No matter how hard to over come every single days or over come problems for the sake of him i must CHEER UP!!!"

Now i just want t say really very sorry to you you you you you you you and you.
Really really really sorry and apologize.
Hope understand.

I know reject and becoming so mean.
Some days or lastly will get back to me again.
But then ...hope understand me.

Now i am getting more and more less friends especially boy.
Even girl also the same.
Now in classroom become more lonlely.

Before i am a happy girl,easy make many friends,like to talk alot.
But now i do not know why i am so hard to get new friends.
Even i get a new friends i also do not know what i want to talk to them or let them chat with me not so boring.
Old friends also start less topic to talk already.

Haiz~
Regret,do wrong,not mature,wrong feel will revenge back to oneself.
I am part of it.

So do not do sencond version of me.
You just will hate oneself and feel the person you wait like normal feeling.

ELAINE CHEONG CHEER! CHEER! CHEER!

沒有留言:

張貼留言